7.10.17

white rose tea

everything is an ache. my body aches and my mind aches. my mother is abusive. i am collecting dust and work is a daily reminder that i will die trying to gain a dollar. the future is bleak. trump is president, and women still cannot get basic access to birth control or abortions.

everyday i wear my favorite clothes and rack up debt to fill voids with material goods. my mother yells about tea cups being left on the coffee table and about how i am a terrible person. my mother also wonders why i keep my distance and stay quiet most of the time. my mother voted for trump, so there is no sense only carefully orchestrated violence.

i am drinking white tea rose. what a saturday.
sex has been a wonderful release so far. i am surprised i still have the capacity to perform in any way. what a shit-show.